For years the women’s beauty industry has focused on correcting collagen loss, but did you know that collagen loss does not just occur in our faces? The gradual loss of vaginal collagen that happens with aging, child birth, and the overall stress a woman’s body goes through, affects many women, and can lead to urinary incontinence (leaking urine when laughing, exercising, coughing or sneezing) and diminished sexual sensation. Now Tucson, Arizona women have a comfortable, 45 minute, single visit treatment that delivers noticeable relief and results.
The Viveve Treatment
- Clinically proven, safe and effective, the Viveve Treatment is delivered via the cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) device that rebuilds natural collagen.
- This patented CMRF technology allows for effective depth of penetration while maintaining complete comfort and safety.
- The gentle, deep heating and surface cooling during a Viveve treatment promotes the natural formation of collagen cushioning inside the vaginal opening. Our body responds to the Viveve treatment by generating new, stronger collagen in the vaginal opening.
Am I a Candidate for Viveve?
- Statistics show that one in three women suffer from stress urinary incontinence, affecting quality of life and freedom to do daily activities without worry. The loss of vaginal collagen also affects our intimate experiences – an important part of complete wellness.
- Women who are currently pregnant, breastfeeding, or those with pacemakers/defibrillators are not candidates for Viveve treatment.
How Soon Will I Notice Results?
- Some Viveve patients report noticing a difference almost immediately, and most women feel the initial results within 30 days. New collagen typically takes about 3 months to fully develop and can continue to improve after that time. With Viveve the surface vaginal tissue is not injured, so you can immediately get back to your normal activities!